Win Max Pips Indicator has been developed to assist the trend-following traders in determining the correct trends and getting the trade signals based on the trend forecasts. Besides finding a place to enter the market, this indicator can also be used to spot the trade exit points. Moreover, this indicator uses a very simple method to demonstrate the trend status and the entry/exit indications so that even a newbie trader can read and understand its signals.
This Indicator can be applied to trade all sorts of forex currency pairs available at the market and fits great with any timeframe chart provided by the MT4 trading system. The longer timeframe you use the better result you get.
Win Max Pips Indicator Overview:
After installing this Indicator at your forex MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image:
Win Max Pips Indicator Anatomy:
This Indicator uses a separate oscillator window to demonstrate the trend-based trade signals. Win Max turns green and remains positive in value means the uptrend is confirmed and its time to go for the long entry. On the other hand, Win Max turns red carrying a negative value signals the validity of current bearish move and signals for the short entry. The indicator value stands at zero indicates the neutral status of the market trend.
Win Max Pips Indicator: Buy Parameters
- This Indicator turns green carrying a positive value
- A bullish bar is formed and its high is apparently broken by the following candles
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit when the indicator turns red and negative in value
Also read: Head & Shoulders Pattern
Win Max Pips Indicator: Sell Parameters
- This Indicator turns red carrying a negative value
- A bearish bar is formed and its low is apparently broken by the following candles
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit when the indicator turns green and positive in value