Wildan Forex Trading System comes up with a strategy that follows the forex market trend and defines the market entry levels according to the trend directions. It also plots useful market states at the main chart window along with the trade signals. For its simplicity of use and proven track record, this indicator has been widely accepted by newbie trend based traders.
Wildan Forex Trading System suits great with M15 to H1 timeframe charts but it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the market.
Wildan Forex Trading System overview
After installing Wildan Forex Trading System at your forex MT$ terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to H1||Any||4||9.7/10|
Wildan Forex Trading System Anatomy
- WildanHL System: This indicator signals possible swing levels of the market momentum with a series of arrows. These arrows are used to point the next possible direction of the market trend.
- SDX-Tz Pivots2: It plots the market pivot levels with dotted horizontal lines in a automatic basis. These levels are considered as the current support/resistance areas of the market.
Waddah Attar Explosion: It is a volume-based indicator. Green bars signal the bullish strength and red bars indicate the bearish thrust of the market.
- Wildan Trend System: This indicator is used to filter the trend signals generated by other trend-following indicators. It turns blue means the trend is bullish and turns red to validate the bearish trend of the market.
Wildan Forex Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Price is holding its position right above the current SDX-Tz Pivots2 level
- WildanHL System plots blue upward arrows below the price bars
- Waddah Attar bars turn green
- Wildan Trend System bars turn blue
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the WildanHL System arrow levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hits the next SDX-Tz Pivots2 level
Wildan Forex Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price is holding its position right below the current SDX-Tz Pivots2 level
- WildanHL System plots red downward arrows below the price bars
- Waddah Attar bars turn red
- Wildan Trend System bars turn red
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the WildanHL System arrow levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hits the next SDX-Tz Pivots2 level