WAMA Forex System is one of the most favorite trend-following Forex trading systems to its users. Besides its best Forex trend indicator ‘Signal Mantapz’, it also uses dual-channel EMAs and world-famous MACD as the trend filter. Such a combination has made this indicator more competitive and a better performer in the live market.
WAMA Forex System can be traded at any timeframe chart and can be adjusted with any Forex currency pair. Hence, from newbies to experienced professionals, anybody can be benefited from this proven and progressive Forex System.
WAMA Forex System Overview
Once you are done with the installation of the WAMA Forex System at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart should appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
WAMA Forex System Anatomy
- 80 EMA (High & Low): This system uses a dual channel of 80-day period Exponential moving Average based on both high and low of the previous closing prices. This channel work as a trend border. Price holding above the channel signals the bullish trend and holds below the channel when the trend is bearish.
- MACD: A widely known Forex momentum indicator. A positive MACD value signals the bullish momentum and a negative value represents the bearish momentum as well. The more it moves away from its zero/neutral level the better strength it signals of the respective momentum.
- Signal Mantapz: This is a special trend addition to the system and its job is to filter the trend signal with its own analysis. Its bars turn blue initiated with a blue dot confirms the bullish trend. On the other hand, a red dot following series of red bars validates the bearish thrust of the market.
Have a Look at: Best Forex Trading System
WAMA Forex System: Buy parameters
- Price closes and holds above the 80EMAs (both High & Low)
- MACD turns above its zero/neutral level carrying a positive value
- Signal Mantapz bars turn blue which is initiated with a blue dot
- A bullish candle is formed at the same time
- Trigger the buy order when all the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the low of the respective bullish bar
- Exit long/take profit whenever Signal Mantapz plots the red dot followed by the red bars as well
WAMA Forex System: Sell parameters
- Price closes and holds below the 80EMAs (both High & Low)
- MACD moves below its zero/neutral level carrying a negative value
- Signal Mantapz bars turn red which is initiated with a red dot
- A bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Trigger the sell entry when all the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the high of the respective bearish bar
- Exit short/take profit whenever Signal Mantapz plots the blue dot followed by the blue bars consecutively