Vulkan Profit Indicator uses moving average crossovers of various parameters and patterns in the background, signals the trend, and the market entry points with simple arrows at the main chart window.
Basically, it kicks back all the trend analyzing hassles of its users and keeps the traders quite relax while trading the Forex market within the trend direction.
This indicator works great for scalping and intraday trading purposes because it suits best with M15 and H1 timeframe charts. Furthermore, you’ll be able to apply it to trade any currency pairs available at the forex trading market.
Vulkan Profit Indicator Overview
After you install the Indicator on your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Vulkan Profit Indicator applies Weighted Moving Average (WMA), Linear Weighted Moving Average (LWMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA) of various parameters to find the best possible moving average based crossover signals for the traders.
A blue upward arrow below the price bar signals the buy entry along with the bullish trend. Diversely, a red downward arrow above the price bar indicates the sell entry with the confirmation of the upcoming bearish trend of the market.
For trade exit, you should target the profit at least twice of your budgeted loss for the respective entry.
Best of the Best: Forex Strategy System
Vulkan Profit Indicator: Buy Parameters
- A bullish bar forms near the current swing low of the market
- Vulkan Profit Indicator plots the blue colored upward arrow below the respective bullish bar
- Buy triggers immediately after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit once your trade hits the 1:2 risk to reward ratio
Vulkan Profit Indicator: Sell Parameters
- A bearish bar forms near the current swing high of the market
- Vulkan Profit Indicator plots the red colored upward arrow above the respective bearish bar
- Sell triggers immediately after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit once your trade hits the 1:2 risk to reward ratio