Volatility Scalp Trading System represents an advanced trend-following forex scalping strategy that works for all kinds of short-term trading purposes. This versatile scalping technique has already proven its credibility through its successful backtest result with consistent winning performance.
Volatility Scalp Trading System Can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the MT4 trading platform. But, as a scalping strategy, this system fits great with M1 to M15 timeframe charts.
Volatility Scalp Trading System Overview:
After installing Volatility Scalp Trading System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M1 to M15||Any||5||9.8/10|
Volatility Scalp Trading System Anatomy:
- TStop: Signals the Stop-levels of the current trend. Price moves against the current trend and breaks the Stop-level means its time to a possible change in the trend direction. Traders determine their stop loss levels based on TStop dotted slopes area.
- Damiani V3.2: Its job is to verify/support the present trend of the market. Its green line moves above the silver line and getting wider means the current trend is intact. It uses the same signaling process to validate both the bullish and the bearish trend of the market.
- Momentum: This indicator has been added to identify the current momentum status of the market. Its value raises above the 100 level means the momentum is bullish. Momentum value less than 100 signals the bearish momentum of the market.
- ADX: Average Directional Index is a widely used forex indicator to measure the validity of the current trend. ADX at 30 means the trend is neutral. ADX above 30 means the trend is bullish and below 30 represents the bearish trend of the market.
- Volume: Volume is a supportive indicator to other trend/momentum defining tools. It has been observed that a price movement with a rising pattern of volume generates a better length of market momentum most of the time.
Best Trading System: Radar Signal Trading System
Volatility Scalp Trading System: Buy Parameters
- TStop is plotted as blue dots below the price bars
- Damiani V3.2 gets wider to support the current bullish move
- Momentum value rises above 100
- ADX reaches above 30
- Volume bars are in a rising pattern to validate the bullish breakout
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current TStop level
- Exit long/take profit whenever TStop turns red
Volatility Scalp Trading System: Sell Parameters
- TStop is plotted as red dots above the price bars
- Damiani V3.2 gets wider to support the current bearish move
- Momentum value moves below 100
- ADX reaches below 30
- Volume bars are in a rising pattern to validate the bearish breakout
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current TStop level
- Exit short/take profit whenever TStop turns blue
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Volatility-Scalp-Trading-System.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Volatility Scalp Trading System[/button-green]