VF Winner 2.0 MT4 is a forex trading strategy which basically is a trend following strategy. The best part about this forex trading strategy is it has multi-layer filtering mechanism. The signals you get is the most effective and accurate one. Profit can’t be guaranteed on each and every trade but you will gain more than loss. VF Winner 2.0 MT4 is clean and easy to use. This forex trading system has generated very nice result in back-testing results. However, bear in mind that past results may not dictate the future results all the time. When the market structure changes, you should optimize your trading indicators as well.
VF Winner 2.0 MT4 Overview
When you install VF Winner 2.0 System in your MetaTrader 4, your chart should look like this:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
|M15, H1, H4, and Daily||Any||3||9.7/10|
VF Winner 2.0 Indicators
|Chart Window||Indicator Window 1||Indicator Window 2|
- Winner Alert
In the main chart window you can see blue and pink arrow followed by blue and pink “cross” signs. To make your trading easier, I suggest you to focus just on blue and pink arrows, not on “cross” signs. Blue arrow is signal for buy trade while the pink arrow is signal for sell trade.
Winner-Trend indicator comprises of green and red bars. Green bars refer to bullish market conditions while the red bars refer to bearish market conditions.
Winner-Rise indicator consists of histogram which fluctuates on the positive and negative territory. You should buy only when the histogram is in positive territory and you should look for selling opportunity only when the histogram is in negative territory.
Do Not Forget to Try This: Trend Following Made Easy System
VF Winner 2.0 : Buy Parameters
- Market should be up trending.
- A blue arrow should appear below the market price.
- Winner-Trend indicator should start forming green bars.
- Winner-Rise histogram should be in positive territory.
- Book your profits when you see a pink arrow above the market price.
VF Winner 2.0 : Sell Parameters
- Market should be down trending.
- A pink arrow should appear above the market price.
- Winner-Trend indicator should start forming red bars.
- Winner-Rise histogram should be in negative territory.
- Book your profits when you see a blue arrow below the market price.