Vertex Reversal Trading System has been built based on a swing trading strategy which includes dynamic support/resistance and momentum indicators. This system is ideal to apply for scalping or short-term trading purposes and fits best to M5 and M15 time frame charts. Moreover, its simplicity of use offers great advantages to newbie scalpers.
Vertex Reversal Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of financial assets like forex currency pairs, futures, stocks, and Cryptocurrencies. If you are a short-term swing trader, this system can be an ideal choice to start with.
Vertex Reversal Trading System Overview:
After the installation of the system at the MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the image below:
Vertex Reversal Trading System: Explanation
- Price Border: It is a very simple dynamic support and resistance indicator but quite effective in determining possible swing levels of the market. The lower borders represent the dynamic support of the market which is considered as a potential area for the long entries. Its upper borders work as dynamic resistance, indicates possible areas to go for short entries.
- Vertex-Mod 3.01: A very effective swing trading indicator. Its red band hits at -6 and then moves above the blue band means the market is in oversold condition and going for a possible reverse. Oppositely, the red band value rises up to +6 and then drops below the blue band means the market is in the overbought condition and signals for a possible sell opportunity. This indicator also plots arrows around the price bars for a better understanding of the trend-reversal signals.
Also Read: Heiken Ashi Indicator
Vertex Reversal: Buy Conditions
- Price enters the lower border area
- Vertex-Mod 3.01 value drops up to -6 and then moves above the blue band
- Initiate the long entry once the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower price border
- Exit long/take profit once price hits the upper price borders
Vertex Reversal: Sell Conditions
- Price enters the upper border area
- Vertex-Mod 3.01 value rises up to +6 and then moves below the blue band
- Activate the short entry once the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper price border
- Exit short/take profit once price hits the lower price borders
2 thoughts on “Vertex Reversal Trading System”
Ive just loaded this system onto my MT4 platform and wow, from a visual backtest point of view, it just looks awesome. I have done some further research into the vertex indicator and it looks like it may repaint from time to time so I wanted to ask you please, once the red line crosses the blue line, is there any possibility of this signal being ‘repainted’ so that in a few bars, a supposed ‘entry signal’ would be wiped away? Is that a possible scenario? If the answer is no to this question and all of these entry signals are indeed valid, from what I can see from my backtesting, this system is absolutely awesome with a super high win rate! Thanks so much again for sharing this with us for free 🙂
Hi Marty. I just came found this system. Are you still using it?