Up Side Down Trend Indicator is incredibly strong in finding the market momentums. You’ll find it quite easy to understand its trade signals.
As a forex trading indicator, it can also be added to other trend-following strategies for enhancing your performance.
Up Side Down Trend Indicator plays a versatile role in analyzing the market momentums and converting them to trading signals.
This tool can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and suits all sorts of timeframes too. If you’re a newbie trader, this indicator can be a good trading assistant for you.
Up Side Down Trend Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it to your MT4 system. Once you’re done, find your chart like the following image
Up Side Down Trend Indicator Explanation
Up Side Down Trend Indicator is quite exceptional in its frequency of delivering the trade signals. Most of the time it remains quiet and only signals for a trade when it receives an ultimate confirmation of the market momentum.
Bullish momentum is only confirmed when the Up Side Down value turns positive. The bars remain in green color until the momentum switches into a bearish mode. On the other hand, its value turns negative and the bars turn into a blue color if the momentum turns bearish.
Up Side Down value roams around the zero level means the market is in a neutral/sidelined condition. In such a case, avoid market entries and wait until you get a confirmation signal from the indicator.
Up Side Down: Buy Conditions
- Up Side Down Trend value turns positive
- The trend indicator bars turn green
- A solid bullish candle forms at the same time
- Enter long after you meet the above confirmations
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Up Side Down value turns negative
Also Claim: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Up Side Down: Sell Conditions
- Up Side Down Trend value turns negative
- The trend indicator bars turn blue
- A solid bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Enter short after you meet the above conditions
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Up Side Down value turns positive