Ultra Profit Scalping is a trend-based short-term trading system. It helps scalpers to carry out the daily trading job with a better probability of winning trades. It states its market readings and the signals in a much clearer manner than other trends following forex trading strategies. This system has been designed with some handy market tools to extract finer trading results on a consistent basis.
Ultra Profit Scalping can be applied to trade any forex currency pairs available at the MT3 trading terminal. But as a scalping strategy, it suits best with M1 to M15 timeframe charts. For its easy trade signal demonstration, this strategy is highly recommended to newbie traders.
Ultra Profit Scalping Overview
After the installation of Ultra Profit Scalping at your forex mt4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M1 to M15||Any||6||9.8/10|
Ultra Profit Scalping Anatomy
- Bollinger Bands: One of the most popular momentum indicator around the market. Price hitting its lower band signals the oversold condition and if hits the upper band then indicates the overbought condition of the market.
- 9EMA: It a 9-day period Exponential Moving Average and sophistically used to identify the market trends. Price holding above its level signals the bullish trend. On the other hand, price closing below the 9EMA indicates the trend as bearish.
- EMA Cross: This system checks for EMA crossovers in the background. For a bullish crossover, an upward arrow appears below the price bar. Conversely, a downward arrow appears right above the respective price bar to signal the bearish crossover.
- VS Channel Trend: This indicator plots the market trendline on an automatic basis. These trendlines help traders to spot dynamic support/resistance levels while scalping in the market.
- Pivot Levels: If you depend on Pivot Levels, you’ll not have to draw the support and resistance levels manually. You can use these levels as the horizontal support and resistance levels to spot the key market areas.
- Flat Pause: It works as a trend filter to support other trend-following forex indicators of this system. Its slope turns green with its green histogram bars closing above the zero level to signal the bullish trend. Red slope with red bars closing below the zero level validates the bearish trend.
Free Download: CAP Channel Trading Indicator MT4
Ultra Profit Scalping: Buy Parameters
- Price bounces upwards from the lower Bollinger Band
- Price closes above the 9EMA levels
- EMA Cross plots an upward arrow
- Price holds its position above both VS Channel Trend and Pivot Levels
- Flat Pause turns green and its bars closes above the zero level
- Buy triggers when all the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the lower Bollinger Band
- Take profit/exit long whenever Flat Pause signals the bearish trend
Ultra Profit Scalping: Sell Parameters
- Price bounces downwards from the upper Bollinger Band
- Price closes below the 9EMA levels
- EMA Cross plots a downward arrow
- Price holds its position below both VS Channel Trend and Pivot Levels
- Flat Pause turns red and its bars closes below the zero level
- Sell triggers when all the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the upper Bollinger Band
- Take profit/exit short whenever Flat Pause signals the bullish trend