TW System uses a number of momentum and moving average-based indicators in order to form an advanced trend following forex trading strategy. This system closely monitors the market trends, plots the trade signals within the trend directions, and also produces exit signals for its users.
TW System allows you to pick any forex currency pair you like to trade while in the market. Moreover, this system fits with all sorts of timeframe charts within the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
TW System Overview
After the installation of the TW System in your MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
TW System Anatomy
- Snake & T3 Moving Average: These two indicators intersect with each other and produces crossover signals. Snake moves above the T3 Moving Average represent the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario will be considered as the bearish crossover signal.
- Support/Resistance & Pivot Custom: Both of these indicators work to define the event areas of the market. Support/Resistance levels are plotted for short-term trading and Pivot Custom for intraday and longer-term trading purposes.
- AFL Winner: AFL Winner is a momentum indicator used to indicate the overbought/oversold conditions of the market. Its value near 11 represents the oversold conditions of the market and if reaches near 95 then considered as the overbought condition of the market.
- Trend Session, xSuper Trend & FSP: All these three indicators work in the same manner to identify the market trends. All the bars of these indicators turn into yellow when the trend is bullish and transforms into red in order to signal the bearish momentum of the market.
Also Read: The Best Fx Trading Strategy Ever
TW System: Trade Conditions
- Snake moves above the T3 Moving Average
- Price is supported by the lower Support/Resistance or the Pivot Custom levels
- AFL bounces upwards from its oversold level
- Trend Session, xSuper Trend, and FSP turn into yellow at the same time
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Current Support/Resistance level
- Exit long whenever Snake and T3 Moving Average plot the bearish crossover signal
- Snake moves below the T3 Moving Average
- Price is resisted by the upper Support/Resistance or the Pivot Custom levels
- AFL drops downwards from its overbought level
- Trend Session, xSuper Trend, and FSP turn into the red at the same time
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Current Support/Resistance level
- Exit short whenever Snake and T3 Moving Average plot the bullish crossover signal