Trend Scalping System produces both intraday and scalping trade signals at the forex market. Very nice and clear chart demonstration, signal accuracy, and less lagging complexity have made this trading system very special to trend following traders around the world.
Trend Scalping System can be applied to trade any forex currency pairs available at the MT4 system. However, this system best suites with M15 to H1 timeframe charts. This is why both scalpers and day traders can be benefited from this astonishing forex trading tool.
Trend Scalping System Overview:
After the installation of Trend Scalping System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M15 to H1||Any||7||9.7/10|
Read About: The Best Scalping System
Trend Scalping System Anatomy:
- Delta Trend: This indicator studies the MA status and crossovers to detect potential swing level of the market trends. A blue upward arrow below the price bar signals the bullish trend. On the other hand, a red downward arrow represents the bearish trend.
- Genesis matrix 2.21: It is a trend strength meter. Most of its blocks turn white to signal the bullish strength, and maximum blocks turn red to confirm the bearish thrust of the market.
- Roby DSS: This indicator works almost as like as RSI. It turns blue and bounces upwards from its 20 level signals the buy entry. Contrarily, it moves downwards from its 80 level and turns green to signal the sell entry at the market.
Trend Scalping System: Buy Parameters
- Delta Trend plots blue upward arrow below the price bar
- Maximum blocks of Genesis Matrix 2.21 remain white
- Robby DSS turns blue and moves upwards from its 20 level
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Delta Trend Arrows
- Take profit/exit long whenever Delta Trend plots a downward red arrow above the price bar
Trend Scalping System: Sell Parameters
- Delta Trend plots red downward arrow above the price bar
- Maximum blocks of Genesis Matrix 2.21 turn red
- Robby DSS turns green and moves downwards from its 80 level
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Delta Trend Arrows
- Take profit/exit short whenever Delta Trend plots an upward blue arrow below the price bar
TRADE WITH TOP FOREX BROKER
Note: This Post may contain affiliate links. Read Disclosure