Trend Rider V3 Forex System is known as one of the finest trend following forex trading strategies around of financial markets. It uses multiple levels of trend filters to keep the trend detection job as accurate as possible for its users.
Trend Rider V3 Forex System is applicable to trade any forex currency pairs at the forex market. Besides, it fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts so that, traders of any length can be benefited from this tremendous forex trading system.
Trend Rider V3 Forex System Overview
After installing Trend Rider V3 Forex System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image.
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Trend Rider V3 Forex System Anatomy
- EMA Crossover: Used to plot up/downward arrows around the main price bar to signal the bullish and the bearish crossovers.
- Bar Trend: It appears as the main price bar at the main chart window. It turns green when the trend is bullish and turns blue to signal the bearish trend of the market.
- Bollinger Bands: An well-known forex momentum indicator. Lower band represents the oversold area and the upper band signals the overbought area of the market.
- 85 LWMA & 50 EMA: These special MAs plots crossover signals to detect mid-term market trends for intraday traders. 50 EMA is greater than 85 LWMA is the bullish crossover, and if the opposite happens then signals the bearish crossover of the market.
- 5 EMA & 10 SMA: These MAs are also used to plot the crossover signals but they detect the short-term trends of the market. 5 EMA is greater than 10 SMA confirms the bullish crossover. Opposite scenario represents the crossover of the market.
- BBand Stop: Its value raises above the zero level to confirm the trend as bearish. A negative value represents the bearish condition of the market trend.
- Flat Trend: Monitors the momentum status of the market. It turns blue when the momentum is bullish and turns red to signal the bearish momentum of the market. A yellow Flat Trend indicates the momentum as neutral.
- BBands: Works as the trend filter. It is blue means the trend is bullish and turns red when the trend converts as bearish.
Learn About: Highly Profitable Scalping Indicator
Trend Rider V3 Forex System: Buy Parameters
- EMA Crossover plots blue upward arrow
- 50 EMA and 85 LWMA plots the bullish crossover
- Price bounces upwards from the lower Bollinger Band
- Bar Trend turns green
- 5 EMA and 10 SMA plots the bullish crossover
- BBands Stop remains positive and rising further
- Both Flat Trend and BBands turn blue
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Take profit/exit long whenever EMA Cross plots down arrows and BBands Stop turn negative
Trend Rider V3 Forex System: Sell Parameters
- EMA Crossover plots red downward arrow
- 50 EMA and 85 LWMA plots the bearish crossover
- Price falls downwards from the upper Bollinger Band
- Bar Trend turns blue
- 5 EMA and 10 SMA plots the bearish crossover
- BBands Stop remains negative and keeps falling
- Both Flat Trend and BBands turn red
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Take profit/exit short whenever EMA Cross plots uppish arrows and BBands Stop turn positive