Trend Reversal Indicator has come up with the greatest idea to plot the best possible Forex trading signals by keeping the chart neat and clean. It gives you a very relaxing look at your trading chart and keeps your Forex trading operations simpler than ever.
Trend Reversal Indicator suits with all Forex currency pairs and can match with all kind of time frame charts. Thus, from newbie to professionals and from scalpers to long-term Forex day traders, everybody can be benefited from this one of the very best trend following Forex indicator.
Trend Reversal Indicator Overview
Once you are done with the installation of Trend Reversal Indicator at your Forex mt4 platform, your trading chart should be appeared as the following image:
Trend Reversal Indicator generates the trend signal using a crossover of two modified moving average systems in a separate window. These average levels are called the MKNC4. The blue average level is called the fast MKNC4 and the slow MKNC4 is plotted as red levels. Whenever the fast MKNC4 crosses above the slower MKNC then it is considered as the bullish crossover signaling a buy entry t the market. On the other hand a bearish crossover occurs when the slow MKNC4 crosses and holds above the fast one. In such scenario, you should be ready to sell at the market to join the bearish rally.
Trend Reversal Indicator: Buy Parameters
- Fast MKNC4 moves above the slow MKNC4 plotting a bullish crossover
- A bullish candle is formed at the same time
- Buy at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the signaling candle’s low
- Take profit whenever MKNC4s plot a bearish crossover
Trend Reversal Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Fast MKNC4 moves below the slow MKNC4 plotting a bearish crossover
- A bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Sell at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the signaling candle’s high
- Take profit whenever MKNC4s plot a bullish crossover