Trend Forecast Forex Trading System is a trend following forex trading strategy. It uses a 4-step filtering system to detect the market trend as correctly as possible for its users. Furthermore, this system is able to spot high potential market entry areas within the trend direction and also delivers the trade exit signals.
Trend Forecast Forex Trading System can be applied to trade all sorts of timeframe charts and fits great with all kinds of timeframe charts. Thus, traders of all natures can be benefited from this versatile but stable forex trading system.
Trend Forecast Forex Trading System overview
After installing Trend Forecast Forex Trading System at your forex MT$ terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Trend Forecast Forex Trading System Anatomy
- 50 EMA: It is a 50-day Exponential Moving Average. Its job is to detect the intraday market trends so that traders can decide the trade direction in advance before entering the market. Price closing above its level means the trend is bullish. Oppositely, price closing below 50 EMA represents the intraday market trend as bearish.
- MACD: An well-known indicator and widely used by professionals for trend-based trading purposes. Its value rises above the zero level means the trend is bullish. MACD with a negative value represents the bearish trend of the market.
- Double CCI with SMA: It is a fusion indicator with Commodity Channel Index and Simple Moving Average in the background to identify the current market trend. Its value above 100 means the trend is bullish, oppositely, it goes down below the 100 parameters confirms the trend as bearish.
- T3 Taotra: It plots the crossover signals that also filter the trend signals generated by other indicators of the system. Fast MAs moves above the Slow MA (blue) signals the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario represents the bearish crossover signals.
Trend Forecast Forex Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above the 50 EMA level
- MACD value is positive
- Double CCI with SMA remains above its 100 level
- T3 Taotra plots the bullish crossover
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the 50 EMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever Double CCI with SMA moves below its 100 level
Trend Forecast Forex Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below the 50 EMA level
- MACD value is negative
- Double CCI with SMA remains below its 100 level
- T3 Taotra plots the bearish crossover
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the 50 EMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever Double CCI with SMA moves above its 100 level
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Trend-Forecast-Forex-Trading-System-Anatomy.zip” target=”_self” position=”center”]Free Download Trend Forecaster System[/button-green]