Trend focus indicator MT4 is a trend following forex trading indicator made to trade forex market and commodities market on MetaTrader 4 platform. It is a trend based forex trading indicator and it one of best of its kind. Simplicity and its robustness is what make this indicator very popular among the retail forex traders worldwide. Trend Focus Indicator is capable of making huge profits on smaller time frames like 15 minute and on higher time frame like daily time frame. When you trade with this forex trading indicator the only thing you have to avoid is choppy markets.
Trend Focus Indicator Overview
|Time Frame||Instruments||Name of Indicator||Ratings|
|M15 to Daily||Stocks and Commodities||Trend Focus||9.8/10|
When you install Trend Focus Indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Trend Focus Indicator basically looks like a moving averages and it works like a moving average. It has the feature of changing its color as the market trend changes. During the market reversals it waits for confirmation and signals a trend reversal only when the trend has actually reversed. This indicator irradiates the noise of the market and lets you know the prevailing trend of the market. But I suggest the traders to be able to identify the major trend of the market with naked eye at first. I mean if you see sideways market avoid the signals generated by this indicator.
Trend Focus Indicator: Buy Parameters
Trend focus indicator buy parameters
- Market should be up trending.
- Trend focus indicator should change to blue.
- An arrow pointing upward should appear below the price.
- Open your buy position when above parameters are met.
- Place your stop loss below the recent support level.
- Book your profit when Trend focus indicator turns pink and an arrow (pointing down) appears above the market.
Also Read: Radar Signal Trading System
Trend Focus Indicator: Sell Parameters
- Market should be down trending.
- Trend focus indicator should turn pink.
- An arrow pointing downward should appear above the price.
- Open your sell position when above parameters are met.
- Place your stop loss above the recent support resistance level.
- Book your profit when Trend focus indicator turns blue and an arrow (pointing up) appears below the market.