Trend Flex X2 Indicator is a crossover based trend-following forex trading indicator. It plots the trade signals in a pretty straightforward way which is clearly visible and can be understood by every trader in the market. The indicator offers a great simplicity in trading for the newbie traders as well.
Trend Flex X2 Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the financial markets. Besides. Trend Flex suits all sorts of timeframe charts thus supports both scalping and day trading activities.
Trend Flex X2 Indicator Overview
Download the Indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will apparel like the following image:
Trend Flex X2 Indicator Explanation
Trend Flex X2 Indicator plots simple crossover signals in between to MAs with special parameters in order to define the market trends. Its 20 TFMA moves above the 50 TFMA represents the bullish crossover signaling for the bullish trend of the market.
Oppositely, its 50 TFMA hikes above the 20 TFMA is considered as a bearish crossover promoting the bearish trend of the market. An opposite TFMA crossover to your trade direction should be taken as a trade exit signal.
Trend Flex: Buy Conditions
- 20 TFMA moves above the 50 TFMA
- The high of a bullish candle is broken by the following price bar
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss below the low of the respective bullish candle’s low
- Exit long/take profit whenever 50 TFMA moves above the 20 TFMA
Also Read: XM Forex Broker Review
Trend Flex: Sell Conditions
- 50 TFMA moves above the 20 TFMA
- The low of a bearish candle is broken by the following price bar
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss above the high of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Exit short/take profit whenever 20 TFMA moves above the 50 TFMA
2 thoughts on “Trend Flex X2 Indicator”
The link to download this indicator doesn’t start the download, it just opens a new window
Please check it, I have updated the link.