Tipu CCI MT4 indicator is a momentum indicator, used to signal the bullish and bearish momentums of the market trends. It is an upgraded version of Commodity Channel Index, reacts faster than its original version including less lagging issues. Besides, it supports trading all kinds of forex currency pairs and suits all sorts of timeframes too.
Tipu CCI MT4 indicator comes up with an idea to bring simplicity in trend-based tradings. It uses a much easier method of demonstrating the momentum signals so that everybody including newbie traders can understand and get benefited from it.
Tipu CCI MT4 indicator Overview
Download and install the indicator on your MT4 terminal. Once it is been installed, your chart will appear like the following image
Tipu CCI MT4 indicator Explanation
Tipu CCI MT4 indicator uses a 14-day customized CCI calculated based on typical price methods for signaling the market momentums. The demonstration process of this indicator is pretty easy and straightforward.
so that you can easily pick the signals without a delay. Its bars turn white whenever its value turns positive signaling for the bullish momentum of the market.
Contrarily, it turns red with negative value represents the bearish momentum of the market promoting a selling opportunity. For better understanding, it includes arrow signals in blue and red colors pointing out the possible directions of the current market momentum.
Check Out: XM Broker Review
Tipu CCI: Buy Conditions
- The indicator bars turn white and carry a positive value
- A blue arrow appears below the price candle pointing upwards
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the low of the signaling arrow
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator value turns negative
Tipu CCI MT4 indicator: Sell Conditions
- The indicator bars turn red and carry a negative value
- A red arrow appears above the price candle pointing downwards
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the high of the signaling arrow
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator value turns positive