The Valeo FX Method Trading System represents a trend-following forex and stock trading strategy. It comprises both paint and non-repaint CCI oscillators alongside exponential moving averages to spot solid buy-sell signals.
According to our review, Valeo FX Method Trading System is a good match for all timeframes and supports day and intraday trading.
The Valeo FX Method Trading System applies pivot points, EMA crossovers, and multiple CCi alerts in the main chart. Besides, it includes Trend CCI and Chimp 2.1 oscillators for assessing the current trend condition.
The crossover between 10 and 15-period EMA provides the primary confirmation of the intraday market trend. For instance, 10 EMA exceeding the 15 EMA signal a bullish market trend, and it is time to look for buy opportunities only.
Trend CCI and Chimp 2.1 demonstrate in-detailed trend status in their oscillator windows. However, the system includes CCI and Chimp arrow alerts on the main chart so beginners can easily read the trend signals.
Whether you go long or short, try to place the order as closely as possible to the 10 EMA level. Also, use the 15 EMA level for determining stop-loss positions. Consider a trade exit whenever the price breaks the 15 EMA level within an opposite direction to your entry.
- 10 EMA moves above 15 EMA
- CCI Cross signals a bullish crossover
- Trend CCI and Chimp 2.1 plot bullish trend alerts
- Exit long when the price drops below the 15 EMA
Also Read: How to Deposit and Withdraw Funds in Exness?
- 15 EMA exceeds the 10 EMA
- CCI Cross signals a bearish crossover
- Both Trend CCI and Chimp 2.1 deliver a bearish trend signal
- Exit short once the price moves above the 15 EMA