The Best Scalping System tells the best part of it with its name itself and we completely agree with it because of its unique technique and smart combination of indicators/tools with great fit to each other. By plotting reliable trade signals on a consistent basis over a proven period of time it has earned the top place among the finest scalping systems.
The Best Scalping System can be the best trading system for newbie scalpers who wish to be successful in steady level progress growing their accounts. This system adjusts with all forex currency pairs and fits with all sorts of time frame charts around the forex market.
The Best Scalping System Overview
Once you are done with the installation of The Best Scalping System in your mt4 terminal. Your trading chart should appear as the following image during forex market hours:
|M5 to M15
The Best Scalping System Anatomy
- Signal Arrows: This is a trade signal indicator. It defines the area and the direction of the entry all together by its up and down ward signal arrows around the price/candlestick bars at the main chart window.
- Delta Trend: As Signal Arrows it also plots as up or downward arrows to state the direction of the current trend. Upward arrows signal the bullish trend and downward arrows represent the bearish trend respectively.
- HiLo Gann: This indicator can be used in a versatile way. It plots short-term supports and resistance levels with dotted lines. These levels can also be applied as possible trend swing levels and stop levels for market entries.
Recommended Scalping Strategy: Extreme Scalping Fx Strategy
The Best Scalping System Buy Parameters
- Signal Arrow appears below the respective signaling bar pointing upwards
- Delta trend plots as upward arrows to signal the bullish trend
- HiLo Gann appears below the price bars and resists price from going below its level
- Set stop loss below the Signal Arrow or HiLo Gann level
- Exit long whenever Signal Arrow is plotted as a downward arrow
The Best Scalping System: Sell Parameters
- Signal Arrow appears above the respective signaling bar pointing downwards
- Delta trend plots as downward arrows to signal the bearish trend
- HiLo Gann appears above the price bars and resists price from going above its level
- Set stop loss above the Signal Arrow or HiLo Gann level
- Exit short whenever Signal Arrow is plotted as an upward arrow