The Anti Trading System has proven one thing that a perfect combination of only two indicators can bring all the assistance you need during your trading periods. How simple that one? Well, pick the momentum signals from the Stochastics and trend signals from the 10 SMA, match the trend with the momentum signal; if they are matched then its time to pull the trading trigger according to the trend direction.
The Anti Trading System Can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and it also fits well with all sorts of timeframe charts. So, newbie trend-following traders of any length can have a trading advantage from this amazing forex trading strategy.
The Anti Trading System Overview:
After installing this System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Anti Trading System Anatomy:
- 10 SMA: It has been added to the system as a trend filter of the market. Price closing above its level represents the bullish trend of the market. On the other hand, the price stays below the 10 SMA is considered as the bearish trend of the market.
- Stochastics: An world famous forex momentum indicator. It value reaches to its 20 means the oversold condition of the market. In another way, it reaches above 80 signals the overbought condition of the market.
Also Read: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
The Anti Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above the 10 SMA
- Stochastics signals the oversold condition of the market
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the 10 SMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price closes below the 10 SMA
The Anti Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below the 10 SMA
- Stochastics signals the overbought condition of the market
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the 10 SMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price closes above the 10 SMA