T3 High-Low Activator MTF has been launched as a trend-following indicator, used to detect the market trends and signals for trade according to the trend direction of the market.
This tool uses a very simple way to demonstrate the trend signals so that traders with any level of experience will be able to understand its signals. Such simplicity of use may offer advantages for newbie traders.
T3 High-Low Activator MTF can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available within the MT4 platforms. Besides it also suits all sorts of timeframe charts thus works for all types of trading styles.
T3 High-Low Activator MTF Overview
Download and install indicator into your MT4 system. Once you’re done, load it and find your trading chart like the image below:
T3 High-Low Activator MTF Explanation
T3 High-Low Activator MTF applies a High-Low method over the selected period of past market data and comes with a dynamic trend line based on its calculation. A bullish trend is only confirmed when price holds its position above the indicator level.
It turns into a green color when the trend is bullish for better understanding. In the opposite way, price drops and remains below the indicator slope means the trend is bearish and the color of the indicator will turn into red automatically.
Also Check: Exness Review
T3 High-Low: Buy Conditions
- Price holds its position above the T3 Activator MTF level
- The indicator turns into green color
- Trigger a buy entry when the bullish trend is confirmed
- Set stop loss below the indicator level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator turns into red color
T3 High-Low: Sell Conditions
- Price holds its position below the T3 Activator MTF level
- The indicator turns into red color
- Trigger a sell entry when the bearish trend is confirmed
- Set stop loss above the indicator level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator turns into green color