Swing Pips System has been developed to assist trend-following forex traders to carry their every day scalping tasks out of the market. This system has been designed to help you to detect the market trend, important market levels, and possible trade opportunities from the right place with the right trend as well.
Swing Pips System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the live markets. But as a scalping system, it copes best in between M5 and M15 timeframe charts in the MT4 trading platforms.
Swing Pips System overview
After installing the Swing Pips System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 & M15||Any||4||9.8/10|
Swing Pips System Anatomy
- ADX MA: Works as a intraday trend decider of the system. Its value is less than the current price means the trend is bullish. On the other hand, price closes below its level to confirm the bearish trend of the market.
- Colored Candles: You certainly be able to detect the trend direction with the change in color of the price candles. It turns blue means bullish and red means the beaish trend of the market.
- SR Levels: It plots both short-term and long-term horizontal support/resistance levels for its users to spot the correct area for tradde entries. Short-term SR levels are often treated as the current possible swing levels of the market.
- Polinominal Regression: These levels are considered as the dynamic stop levels of the market. Not only it helps you to determine the current stop level against your entry but also it defines short-term target levels of your trades.
Swing Pips System: Buy Parameters
- Price holds its position above the ADX MA
- Price is supported by SR Levels and current Polynomial Regression Levels
- Price candles turn blue
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Polynomial Regression Levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hit the top Polynomial Regression Level
Swing Pips System: Sell Parameters
- Price holds its position below the ADX MA
- Price is resisted by SR Levels and current Polynomial Regression Levels
- Price candles turn red
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Polynomial Regression Levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hit the bottom Polynomial Regression Level