Swing Extreme Trading System brings a complete trend-following forex trading strategy to find trend oriented trading opportunities for its users along with all the necessary assistance needed surrounding the trading operations at the market. Proven backtest results and highly effective forex trading indicator has turned this trading system into an amazing trading tool with positive reviews and outcomes.
Swing Extreme Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at your trading platform. Besides, traders will also be able to use it at any timeframe chart they want. Thus, you will get the complete trading flexibility by applying this system at the live market.
Swing Extreme Trading System overview
After installing the Swing Extreme Trading System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Swing Extreme Trading System Anatomy
- 100 EMA High & Low: This system uses a narrow channel formed with 100-day Exponential Moving Average based on high and low of the previously closed price bars. For a bullish confirmation, the price must be holding its position above the channel area. Price staying below the channel area represents the bearish trend of the market.
- HMA-800: Detects the short-term changes in the trend direction of the market. It turns yellow when the trend is bullish and for a bearish trend, it turns red on a immediate basis.
- HMA-1000: Spots the long-term or intraday market trend directions for its users. Price must be closed above HMA-1000 level for a bullish trend confirmation. On the other hand, price closing below its level confirms the trend as bearish at the market.
- MACD: One of the most popular market momentum indicators among professional traders. Its value is positive and rising means the momentum is bullish. Conversely, it turns negative and keeps falling further to ensure the market momentum as bearish
Swing Extreme Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above the 100 EMA High & Low channel
- HMA-800 turns yellow
- Price holds its position above the HMA-1000 level
- MACD is positive and rising
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the EMA channels
- Exit long/take profit whenever price returns and closes back inside the EMA channels
Swing Extreme Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below the 100 EMA High & Low channel
- HMA-800 turns red
- Price holds its position below the HMA-1000 level
- MACD is negative and falling further
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the EMA channels
- Exitshort/take profit whenever price returns and closes back inside the EMA channels
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Swing-Extreme-Trading-System.zip” target=”_self” position=”center”]Free Download Swing Extreme Trading System[/button-green]