Super Signal Scalping is a short-term forex trading indicator. It has been developed to define potential swing high/lows of the market. Thus, it works for both swing and trend-following traders. If you’re a busy scalper and looking for potential areas to go in for trades, this indicator can be a worthy one to try.
Super Signal Scalping can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the market. Since it is a scalping indicator, it is best to try it in M5 and M15 timeframe charts of your MT4 terminal.
Super Signal Scalping Overview
Once you’re done with the installation of the Scalping in your MT4 platform, your chart will transform like the image below:
Super Signal Scalping Explanation
The Scalping only signals for the possible highs and lows of the market by plotting arrows around the price bars. If you are a trend-following trader, it’ll help you to define the higher-lows and lower-highs of the market.
For swing traders, it helps to define the long-range swing highs and lows of the market. The only thing it takes is to follow the direction of the signaling arrow correctly. We recommend you to apply price action patterns/methods along with its trade signals for better results.
Super Signal: Buy Conditions
- The Scalping plots an upward arrow below the price bar
- Activate the buy entry right at the break of the respective signaling bar’s high
- Set stop loss below the recent low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots an arrow above the price bar pointing downwards.
Super Signal: Sell Conditions
- The Scalping plots a downward arrow above the price bar
- Activate the sell entry right at the break of the respective signaling bar’s low
- Set stop loss above the recent high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots an arrow below the price bar pointing upwards