Super Channel Trading System closely examines both the overbought/oversold conditions and the trend status of the market with in-depth analysis in order to produce trade signals. It uses a simple chart demonstration process which helps trades to understand the signals quite easily.
Super Channel Trading System supports all kinds of trading styles including, scalping, intraday, and day trading. Besides, it allows you to trade all sorts of forex currency pairs listed on your MT4 terminal.
Super Channel Trading System Overview
Download the System and install it on the MT4 platform. After the installation, your chart will appear like the following image:
Super Channel Trading System Explanation
- MA15 Super Signals: It is the only trend signaling indicator of this system, plots arrows around the price bars for indicating the trend directions. The best part of this indicator is, it doesn’t produce frequent signals thus, it provides better accuracy in trend detections.
- Stochastics: It uses a crossover signal system in order to confirm the overbought/oversold condition of the market. D Period (green) moves above the K Period (red) is considered as the bullish crossover. Its value near 80 means the market is in the overbought condition.
- RSI: Relative Strength Index – a quire familiar name to the trades around the financial markets. RSI at 30 means the market is in the oversold condition. On the other hand, RSI near 70 is considered as the overbought condition of the market.
Also Try: XM Broker
Super Channel: Buy Conditions
- MA15 Super Signals produces upward arrows below the price candle.
- Stochastics plots bullish crossover signal near its 20-level.
- RSI value drops to near 30.
- Set stop loss below the nearest low of the market.
- Exit long/take profit whenever RSI & Stochastics signals for the overbought market at the same time.
Super Channel: Sell Conditions
- MA15 Super Signals produces downward arrows above the price candle.
- Stochastics plots bearish crossover signal near its 80-level.
- RSI value rises near 30.
- Set stop loss above the nearest high of the market.
- Exit short/take profit whenever RSI & Stochastics signals for the oversold market at the same time.