Stupidly Simple Forex System has proven that without sourcing indicators from outside a profitable Forex strategy can still be made using only pre-installed indicators of the Forex MT4 system.
This amazing strategy uses some of the very best and most effective parameters of Exponential Moving Averages along with the MACD and Awesome Oscillators.
Stupidly Simple Forex System is adjustable with all sorts of timeframe charts.
Besides, you can apply it on any Forex currency pair chart to make profitable trades. For its simple signal reading and easy demonstration, newbie trend following traders can get some extra advantages by adding it to their regular trading charts.
Stupidly Simple Forex System Overview:
Once you’re done installing the Stupidly Simple Forex System at your Forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Stupidly Simple Forex System Anatomy:
- 36 & 44 EMA: These EMAs produce short-term crossover signals. 36 EMA moves above the 44 EMA signals the bullish crossover. On the other hand, 36 EMA moves below the 44 EMA are considered as the bearish crossover signal.
- 144 & 176 EMA: These EMAs produce long-term crossover signals. 144 EMA moving above the 176 EMA signals the bullish crossover and on the contrary, 144 EMA moving below the 176 EMA confirms the bearish crossover.
- Awesome Oscillator: It is a well-known Forex trend indicator. The value above the zero level signals the bullish trend and a negative value represent the bearish trend of the market.
- MACD: A very much popular and widely admired Forex momentum indicator. A positive MACD value signals bullish momentum and a value below the zero level indicate the bearish momentum of the market.
Stupidly Simple Forex System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above all EMAs and forms a bullish candle
- 36 & 44 EMA plots the bullish crossover
- 144 and 176 EMA also produces bullish crossover
- Both Awesome Oscillator and MACD represent the positive value at the same time
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss limit below the 36 & 44 EMA levels
- Exit long/take profit when the Awesome Oscillator bars turn red and the MACD value turns negative at the same moment
Continue Reading: Most Successful Forex Trading Strategy
Stupidly Simple Forex System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below all EMAs and forms a bearish candle
- 36 & 44 EMA plots the bearish crossover
- 144 and 176 EMA also produces bearish crossover
- Both Awesome Oscillator and MACD represent the negative value at the same time
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss limit above the 36 & 44 EMA levels
- Exit short/take profit when the Awesome Oscillator bars turn green and the MACD value turns positive at the same moment
1 thought on “Stupidly Simple Forex System”
Could you tell me what settings you gave for the MACD and the Awesome Oscillator please.