Stratoblaster Trading System is an advanced trend-following forex scalping strategy that fits great with M5 and M15 timeframe charts and claims to bring an extraordinary level of success in regular market scalping tasks. This system detects the trend, market level, entry, and exit signals for its users. Thus, it guides a trader all the way from start to end of their each trade entry.
Stratoblaster Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at your trading platform. Therefore, traders get an option to choose their favorite pairs from a wide range of trading instruments.
Stratoblaster Trading System overview
After installing the Stratoblaster Trading System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 & M15||Any||6||9.8/10|
Stratoblaster Trading System Anatomy
- Fractal: This indicator appears closer to the price bars at the main chart window to signal the possible swinging points of the market. Although, you need to verify its signals with other supportive indicators of this system.
- Trigger Line: A very useful momentum indicator. It turns red when the momentum is bearish and turns blue to signals the market momentum as bullish. It also plots and arrow at the point of changing its color so that traders can spot the changes quite easily.
- 12 & 89 EMA: They are 12 & 89-day period Exponential Moving Average. 12 EMA is greater than 89 EMA means the bullish crossover. Conversely, 89 EMA is greater than the 12 EMA represents the bearish crossover of the market trend.
- Camarilladt 1: Signals the current pivot levels along with the market key areas which are considered as the horizontal support and resistance levels of the market. These areas are important because investors take the key decisions whenever the market reaches to such levels.
- SHI Channel: It detects the possible trend channels of the market. The rule is, look for buy opportunity from the lower channel and sell signals from the upper channel of the indicator.
Stratoblaster Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Fractal appears below the price bar
- Trigger Line turns blue
- Price is supported by either SHI Channel or Camarilladt 1 levels
- 12 EMA and 89 EMA plots the bullish crossover signal
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the channels or S/R levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever the Trigger Line turns red
Stratoblaster Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Fractal appears above the price bar
- Trigger Line turns red
- Price is resisted by either SHI Channel or Camarilladt 1 levels
- 12 EMA and 89 EMA plots the bearish crossover signal
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the channels or S/R levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever the Trigger Line turns blue