Stochastic Maestro 5 System is a hardcore trend following forex trading system and it is designed to work in all time frames with high level of consistency. Stochastic Maestro 5 System is a clean and simple trend following forex trading system with higher rate of win to lose ratio. This forex trading system has highly optimized forex trading indicators that are designed to work perfectly in the forex market. All of the indicators used in this system are very popular and simple yet very powerful. If traders are able to maintain good risk to reward ratio on each trade they place, this system has capability to generate nice amount of profits in the long run.
Stochastic Maestro 5 System Overview
|Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators|
|Above 5 minute||Any||8|
You can follow this step by step guide to learn to install trading system in your MetaTrader 4. When you successfully install Stochastic Maestro 5 System in your platform, your chart should look like this:
Stochastic Maestro 5 Indicators overview
There are 10 indicators altogether in this forex trading system but 5 are the major ones. Below you can find a list of 5 important indicators of this forex trading system.
|Main Chart Window||Indicator Window 1||Indicator Window 2|
|Heiken Ashi chart||Ken Bars||Stochastic|
- Heiken Ashi Chart
Heiken Ashi chart has been used in Stochastic Maestro 5 System. For a trend follower Heiken Ashi chart is a proper way of looking at the chart because this kind of chart eliminates the minor fluctuations of the market and shows the real trend of the market.
- Signal Line
Signal line is one of the most important technical indicators of Stochastic Maestro 5 System. It is like a moving average but it has the capacity to change its color as per the change in market direction. In an up trending market signal line indicator is green and in a down trending market signal line is red.
- Moving Average
Simple moving average of 50 periods is used in here. This SMA remains green when market is up and it will turn red when market goes on falling trend.
- Ken Bars
Ken Barsindicator comprises of red and green bars. Green bars indicate bullish signal while red bars indicate bearish signal.
Stochastic indicator has red and green oscillators. When the green oscillator is above the red oscillator, it’s a buying signal and when the red oscillator is above the green, it is an indication of bearish signal.
Stochastic Maestro 5 System: Buy Parameters
- General trend of the currency pair should be up.
- Heiken Ashi Bars should be purple.
- Signal line indicator should cross above the moving average.
- Green oscillator of stochastic oscillator should be above red oscillator.
- Ken Bar indicator should form green bars.
- Execute your buy position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Set your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when signal line indicator crosses below moving average.
Continue Reading: PZ Trend Trading Indicator MT4
Stochastic Maestro 5 System: Sell Parameters
- General trend of the currency pair should be down.
- Heiken Ashi Bars should be red.
- Signal line indicator should cross below moving average.
- Red oscillator of stochastic oscillator should be above green oscillator.
- Ken Bar indicator should form red bars.
- Execute your sell position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Set your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when signal line indicator crosses above moving average.