SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy represents a trend-following forex trading system, used to identify the market trends along with the best possible spots to enter the market.
Its strategy is to define the market trend using a moving average and find the entry point by applying a momentum indicator. Both the idea and the chart demonstration look quite simple, therefore, it can be tried by traders with an experience of any length.
SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy is a short-term trading system thus, suits well with timeframes like M1 to M15 charts. However, this system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the market.
SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy Overview
After the installation of the Strategy on your MT4 platform, your chat will appear like the image below:
SSRC 132 Forex Scalping Strategy Explanation
- 132 EMA: It is a 132-day Exponential Moving Average which has been applied to find the day trend of the market. For short-term trends, we usually use 21 or 50 EMAs buy here the 132 EMA helps you to have an idea about the overall market trend for the day so that you can decide on which side (buyer or seller) you should be on for the whole day.
- SSRC: SSRC is a momentum indicator, used to define the important or turning areas of the market trend. It helps you to anticipate the best possible spots to enter the market. The rules are pretty simple, SSRC must be positive for long entry and negative for the confirmation of a short entry at the market.
Learn About: XM Broker
SSRC 132 Forex: Buy Conditions
- Price is holding its position above the 132 EMA
- SSRC value turns positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the current 132 EMA position
- Exit long/take profit whenever SSRC value turns into negative
SSRC 132 Forex: Sell Conditions
- Price is remaining closed below the 132 EMA
- SSRC value turns negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the current 132 EMA position
- Exit short/take profit whenever SSRC value turns into positive