Solar Winds Indicator has been developed to guide the newbie traders with their trend-following trading activities. Its developers have kept its demonstration process so simple that it can be read, mastered, and applied for trading purposes by traders with any level of market experience.
This indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the market. Moreover, this handy indicator suits all sorts of timeframe available within the forex MT4 trading platform.
Solar Winds Indicator Overview
Download and install the indicator on your MT4 platform. Once you’re done, find your chart like the image below:
The indicator applies a 10-day period price monitoring system that closely observes the changes in price action, accumulates the price data, and transforms them into simple trade signals. All you need to do is to keep an eye on the indicator value. The value turns positive and the bars turn into green color when it is a bullish trend of the market. On the other hand, the bars turn into red color carrying negative value signals for the bearish market trend. The indicator value stands at the zero level means the market is sidelined or there is no market trend. If you counter an opposite trend signal to your trade entry, you may consider it as a trade exit indication.
Solar Winds Indicator: Buy Conditions
- The indicator value turns positive
- The Solar Wind bars turn into green color
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the low of the respective signaling candle
- Exit long/take profit whenever Solar Winds value turn negative
Also Read: Forex No Deposit Bonus
Solar Winds Indicator: Sell Conditions
- The indicator value turns negative
- The Solar Wind bars turn into red color
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the high of the respective signaling candle
- Exit short/take profit whenever Solar Winds value turn positive