SNR Fast Scalp Forex Trading Strategy can be applied for both swing and breakout trading purposes. It detects short-term swing areas of the market and helps traders to pick the right area of the market for entering a trade. Since it is a scalping system, we recommend you to apply it within M1 to M15 timeframe charts for better results.
SNR Fast Scalp Forex Trading Strategy follows a very simple trading system that allows you to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs within the MT4 platform. Besides, it is a price-action based trading tool thus, offers a better opportunity to learn the market.
SNR Fast Scalp Forex Trading Strategy Overview
Download and install the Trading Strategy on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the following image:
SNR Fast Scalp Forex Trading Strategy Explanation
SNR Fast Scalp Forex Trading Strategy plots horizontal levels on the chart representing the short-term support and resistances of the market. If the market is in a trend, these levels can be treated as possible swing areas of the market where you can enter a trade within the current trend direction of the market.
Besides, it can also be used for breakout tradings. If the market is in a range, you may consider its levels as the possible breakout levels. Furthermore, these assist you to determine your trailing stop levels while being on a trade.
SNR Fast Scalp: Buy Conditions
- Price is supported by the blue-dot horizontal levels
- A bullish candle closes right above the current support level
- Go for a long entry at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the current support level
- Exit long/take profit whenever the price is resisted to go up by red-dot levels
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
SNR Fast Scalp: Sell Conditions
- Price is resisted by the red-dot horizontal levels
- A bearish candle closes right below the current resistance level
- Go for a short entry at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the current resistance level
- Exit short/take profit whenever the price is supported the blue-dot levels