SFX MA on ATR Indicator has been developed as a trend-following forex trading tool which is capable to signal the possible changes in trends using the crossover technique. You only need to learn its crossover methods in order to master it and apply for daily trading purposes. Moreover, its simplicity of use offers great advantages for newbie traders.
SFX MA on ATR Indicator can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs around the financial markets. Furthermore, this tool supports all sorts of timeframe charts within the forex MT4 trading platforms.
SFX MA on ATR Indicator Overview
After the installation of the indicator at the MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image
SFX MA on ATR Indicator Anatomy
The Indicator applies three SFX MA bands with different parameters. SFX MA 4 moves above both SFX MA 8 and 20 represents the bullish crossover of the market trend and also signals for possible long trade opportunities. For short entries, SFX MA 4 should be moved below both SFX MA 8 and 20 which is considered as the bearish crossover of the market trend. For determining the stop-loss level, you may need to depend on the current swing high/low of the market. Any crossover signal against the open trade direction should be taken as a trade-exit signal.
SFX MA on ATR: Buy Conditions
- Price bar closes as a bullish candle
- The Indicator plots bullish crossover signal
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover signal
Best Indicator: Trend Reversal MT4 Indicator
SFX MA on ATR: Sell Conditions
- Price bar closes as a bearish candle
- The Indicator plots bearish crossover signal
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover signal