Schaff Scalping Trading System provides excellent Forex trade signaling service for its users with complete trading guideline including the proper entry and exit indications. It’s well proven track record and consistent performance with greater winning ratio has encouraged its user to mention this Forex strategy as the best Forex trading solutions of the Forex market.
Schaff Scalping Trading System is adjustable to M1 to M15 timeframe charts and suits with any Forex currency pair window. Thus, scalpers can enjoy an extra level of freedom and comfort while trading at the market.
Schaff Scalping Trading System Overview:
Once you are done with the installation of Schaff Scalping Trading System at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image.
|M1 to M15
Schaff Scalping Trading System Anatomy:
- All Pivots V2: It provides the calculated pivot levels by plotting horizontal levels at the main chart window which work as the market support and resistance areas. These levels are generated automatically by the indicator whenever you open the trading terminal.
- HMA: This tool works as like as the moving averages to find the trend direction. Usually price closing above its level is considered as the bullish trend and price closes below its level is interpreted as the bearish trend.
- Schaff Trend: The designer has added another trend finder along with HMA to make a better filter of the trend signals. Schaff Trend turns yellow to signal the bullish trend and turns red to validate the bearish trend signals.
- Schaff MACD: This indicator produces crossover signals along with the MACD momentum signals. The green average line moves above the red line signals the bullish crossover and the vice versa scenario signals the bearish crossover. MACD value turns positive to signal the bullish momentum and the value turns negative to indicate the bearish momentum.
Read More About: Best Forex Strategy Ever
Schaff Scalping Trading System: Buy Parameters
Schaff Scalping Trading System Buy Parameters
- Price is closing and holding above both the HMA and the current All Pivot V2 level
- Schaff Trend turns yellow
- Schaff MACD plots bullish crossover along with the positive value
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss limit below the current pivot level
- Exit long whenever the system generates the bearish trend signal all together
Schaff Scalping Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Price is closing and holding below both the HMA and the current All Pivot V2 level
- Schaff Trend turns red
- Schaff MACD plots bearish crossover along with the negative value
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss limit above the current pivot level
- Exit short whenever the system generates the bullish trend signal all together