Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System is yet another one of the simplest but effective trend following trading technique you may have ever experienced. The idea of filtering the signals using the CCI has boosted its performance to the significant level and the results are proven through the backtest results.
Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System can be applied to trade any kind of forex currency pairs but as a scalping technique, it fits best with M5 and M15 timeframe charts at the trading platforms. Therefore, any kind of forex trader can be benefited by using this magnificent system for their daily trading purposes.
Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System Overview:
After installing Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 & M15||Any||3||9.7/10|
Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System Anatomy:
- Fractals: Used to spot the possible swing areas of the market. It plots below the price bar signals the swing low of the market. For a possible swing high setup, Fractals need to appear above the price bars.
- THV Gann: Works as like as a Moving Average. Price holding its position above its level means the trend is bullish. On the other hand, price closes below its level signals the bearish trend of the current market.
- CCI: It represents the Commodity Channel Index of the market. Its value near 150 means the overbought condition of the market index. Conversely, it reaches near -150 signals the oversold condition of the market index.
Also Read: The Best Forex Trading Strategy Ever
Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System: Buy Parameters
- Fractals appear below the price bars
- Price closes above the THV Gann level
- CCI bounces upwards from its -150 level
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current THV Gann level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price closes below THV Gann
Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System: Sell Parameters
- Fractals appear above the price bars
- Price closes below the THV Gann level
- CCI jumps downwards from its 150 level
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current THV Gann level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price closes above THV Gann
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Scalping-with-Gann-Hillo-and-CCI.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download Scalping with Gann Hilo and CCI Trading System[/button-green]