Scalper Wave Trading System MT4 is a scalping forex trading system. It is one of the finest free scalping systems I’ve ever seen. This forex scalping system is all about scalping and it is not concerned with other matters. True hard core scalpers will always love this system. This system generates trading signals frequently which means it gives you a lot of trading opportunities within a day. Regardless of market conditions this system generated high probabilities signal with efficient risk to reward ratios. Clear market signals and filtration indicators are the salient feature of this forex scalping system.
Scalper Wave Trading System Overview
Above picture shows a glance of Scalper Wave Trading system.
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
Originally there are 3 indicators in the main chart window but here I’ve mentioned only the major two indicators.
Scalper Wave Trading System Indicators
- KG Support and Resistance
KG support and Resistance has major role in this trading system. Yellow dots represent minor support and resistance while blue dots represent major support and resistance.
- KG Signals
The red and blue arrows are the KG signal indicators and this is the major indicator of this system.
The blue arrow indicates buying and red arrow indicates selling.
- KG Wave
KG wave indicators do the work of filtration here. There are three versions of KG Wave Indicator here; KG wave major, KG wave micro, and KG wave minor. When the bars of these indicators are blue, it means the market is bullish and vice versa.
Scalper Wave Trading System: Buying Parameters
- KG Support (Yellow or blue dotted horizontal) should appear below the market.
- KG Signal (blue arrow) should appear below the market.
- KG Wave Major, Micro, and Minor should form blue bars.
- Buy the pair when above parameters are met.
- Move your stop loss below the recent support level.
- Book your profit when you see KG signal (red arrow) above the market.
Scalper Wave Trading System: Selling Parameters
- KG resistance (yellow or blue dotted horizontal) should appear above the market.
- KG Signal (red arrow) should appear above the market.
- KG Wave Major, Micro, and Minor should form red bars.
- Sell the pair when above parameters are met.
- Move your stop loss above the recent resistance level.
- Book your profit when you see KG signal (blue arrow) below the market.