RSI Extreme System is widely accepted as the best Forex trading strategy based on Relative Strength Index and dynamic price channels around the Forex market. This system is able to guide you through trend detection, entry & exit points and possible trend swinging levels to perform in a steady basis growing up the accounts.
RSI Extreme System can be used to analyze any currency pair at the Forex market and fits best with all kind of timeframe charts available at the trading software. This is why this amazing Forex trading system is suitable for all kind of Forex traders.
RSI Extreme System Overview
When you successfully install RSI Extreme System on your MT4 trading software, your chart should appear as the following:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
RSI Extreme System Anatomy
- Upper TMA Bands: These set of bands works as dynamic resistance levels of the market. Price often gets rejected from these key levels signaling possible trend swinging and plots opportunities for traders to catch the bearish trend at the right time.
- Lower TMA Bands: These set of bands works as dynamic support levels of the market. Price usually gets supported from these key levels from going further down and signals possible trend swinging and plots opportunities for traders to catch the bullish trend from the right area of the chart.
- TMA Mid Band: It appears in between the TMA Channels. Price closes above its level signals the bullish trend and if closes below its level then represents the presence of the bearish force.
- RSI Extreme Arrows: These arrows plots buy or sell signals with its up or downward arrows during Forex market hours based on RSI status.
- Zee Zee 1: It works as a momentum scale. Its value falls from high to below 100 indicates the bearish thrust and rises from low and crosses above -100 level signals the bullish strength of the current market momentum.
Similar Strategy: RSI with MA Signal Binary System
RSI Extreme System: Buy Parameters
- Price is bounced to upwards from Lower TMA Bands
- RSI Extreme Arrows points upwards
- Zee Zee 1 rising from low and crosses above the -100 level
- Set stop loss below the RSI Extreme Arrows low
- Hold your long position while price is holding above the TMA Mid band
- Exit long whenever RSI Extreme plots as downward arrows and Zee Zee 1 starts to fall from high and crosses below the 100 level
RSI Extreme System: Sell Parameters
- Price is bounced to downwards from Upper TMA Bands
- RSI Extreme Arrows points downwards
- Zee Zee 1 falling from high and crosses below the 100 level
- Set stop loss above the RSI Extreme Arrows high
- Hold your short position while price is holding below the TMA Mid band
- Exit short whenever RSI Extreme plots as upward arrows and Zee Zee 1 starts to rise from low and crosses above the -100 level