The Rider Evo Forex System represents a versatile MT4 trading strategy that generates trend-following buy-sell signals in all market conditions.
This strategy suits both advanced and beginner-level forex and stock traders who weigh more on trend-oriented trading opportunities. Moreover, it works on MTF charts, enabling you to scan both day and intraday trade signals.
The Rider Evo Forex System includes multiple trend-following indicators such as Bar Trend, EMA Crossover Signals, Non-lag MA, and RSI Divergence signal. Comprising such indicators in a single trading system creates a solid trading strategy.
The bar trend shows possible price swing levels. The 13-period Non-lag MA signals the current market trend. Besides, the EMA Crossover applies 3 and 7-period exponential moving averages to plot trend reversal signals.
The Price Channel Stop indicator works as a dynamic support/resistance level. You can use it to anticipate potential price pullback zones and breakout levels.
Furthermore, this MT4 trading system also includes BBands Stop Bars to signal the strength/weakness of the current momentum. Also, the RSI Divergence Signal delivers bullish/bearish divergence alerts using arrow signals.
- The Bar Trend signal appears below the price candle
- The Non-lag MA turns blue to signal a bullish trend
- The EMA Crossover Signal arrow points upwards, indicating a bullish trend reversal
- The price holds above the Price Channel Stop level
- The BBands Stop Bar keeps rising above the zero level
- The RSI Divergence plots an “up” arrow.
- Place SL below the current Price Channel Stop level
- Buy-exit on bearish EMA crossover signal
Recommended: Exness Review – Is it The Best Forex Broker?
- The Bar Trend dot appears above the price candle
- The Non-lag MA turns red
- The EMA Crossover Signal arrow points downwards
- The price moves below the Price Channel Stop level
- The BBands Stop Bar continues to decline below the zero level
- The RSI Divergence delivers a “down” arrow.
- SL above the current Price Channel Stop level
- Exit short on bullish EMA crossover signal