Quick Fix Forex System offers a very relaxing Forex trading time for its users. The eye-catching trade setup, easy demonstration, and higher level of winning rate have made it all together as one of the best Forex Trading System of the Forex trading world. This system is also famous for winning a higher level of risk to reward ratio.
Quick Fix Forex System is very easy to read and even easier to understand that traders from any level can be benefited from it. It suits all sorts of timeframe charts and can be traded any Forex currency pair which offers great relief for traders on choosing their favorite trading style.
Quick Fix Forex System Overview
Once you are done with the installation of the Quick Fix Forex System at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will have appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Quick Fix Forex System Anatomy
- 50 EMA (High & Low): It works as a dynamic Exponential Moving Average channel which is based on a 50 day period price data based on both Highs and Lows. Price closing above its level signals the bullish trend and a close below its level indicates the bearish trend respectively.
- 15 EMA: It is a 15-day period Exponential Moving Average which produces crossover signals collaborating with 50 EMA channels. 15 EMA moves above the 50 EMA channel signals the bullish crossover and moves below the 50 EMA channel indicates the bearish crossover signals as well.
- Super Trigger V1: This indicator plots the crossover signals. The downward arrow signals the bearish crossover and an upward arrow indicates the bullish crossover.
- MACD: One of the most famous Forex momentum indicators around the online trading market. A positive and rising MACD value represents the strength of the bullish trend. In a contrary, a negative value with down moving pattern signals the validity of the bearish thrust.
- QFF Session Times: This window represents the current Forex trading sessions through a separate indicator window. Its horizontal bars indicate at which session the current market is along with the map of both previous and upcoming Forex sessions.
Check Out: RoboForex Broker Review
Quick Fix Forex System: Buy Parameters
- Price closes as a bullish candle above the 15 EMA
- 15 EMA crosses and holds above the 50 EMA channel (high & low)
- Super Trigger V1 plots an upward green arrow signaling the bullish crossover
- MACD turns positive with a rising intent
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish bar’s high
- Set stop-loss limit below the 50 EMAs levels
- Exit long/take profit once your trade gains at least 1:2 risk to reward ratio or when a bearish pin bar’s low is broken.
Click for: Most Successful Forex Trading Strategy
Quick Fix Forex System: Sell Parameters
- Price closes as a bearish candle below the 15 EMA
- 15 EMA moves and holds below the 50 EMA channel (high & low)
- Super Trigger V1 plots a downward red arrow signaling the bearish crossover
- MACD turns negative with a down moving intent
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish bar’s low
- Set stop-loss limit above the 50 EMAs levels
- Exit short/take profit once your trade gains at least 1:2 risk to reward ratio or when a bullish pin bar’s high is broken.