Quantum Gomega Trading System offers an advanced trend-following trading strategy that offers a complete trading solution for its users. It signals market trends, filters the signal, and plots trailing stop levels against each of your market entry. This system offers a great advantage to the newbie traders with its simple but effective trading guidelines.
Quantum Gomega Trading System has been built as a short-term trading strategy thus, it should be applied only for forex scalping purposes within shorter timeframe charts. However, this system can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs in the financial markets.
Quantum Gomega Trading System Overview
Download the system and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once done, your chart will appear like the following image:
Quantum Gomega Trading System Explanation
- Quantum Trend: It is a semi-dynamic trend identifying indicator. It steps up or down based on the changes in price action over a collective period of time. It turns green with price closing above its level means the market is in a bullish trend. For a bearish trend signal, the indicator must be turned into red color with price closing below its level.
- Quantum Stops: This indicator plots possible dynamic stop levels of the current market trend. You’ll notice there are two stop levels at a time. The one closest to the price candle should be used on M1 & M5 timeframes and the second one is good when used M15 & above timeframe charts within the MT4 platforms.
- Quantumits: Quantamits simply plots crossover signals using a dual CCI channel. The blue band moves above the red one when there is a bullish crossover. For a bearish crossover, just wait for an opposite scenario. These crossover signals must be matched with Quantum Trend signals before you confirm a market entry.
Quantum Gomega: Buy Conditions
- Quantum Trend turns green with price closing above its level
- Quantumits plots bullish crossovers
- Enter long when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current Quantum Stops levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever Quantumits plots bearish crossover signal
Also Read: Exness Broker Review
Quantum Gomega: Sell Conditions
- Quantum Trend turns red with price closing below its level
- Quantumits plots bearish crossovers
- Enter short when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current Quantum Stops levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever Quantumits plots bullish crossover signal