Profitable Trend is the latest innovation by forex indicator and strategy developers which is best recognized as the trend-following forex trading system. It utilizes its trend-based forex indicators to form a perfect trading strategy that detects the current market trend with better accuracy and signals both the entry and exit area of the market as well.
Profitable Trend allows its users to apply it to trade any forex currency pairs available at the market. Furthermore, it suits great with all sorts of timeframe charts thus, can benefit all kinds of trend-following forex traders.
Profitable Trend overview
After installing the Omega Trend System at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Profitable Trend Anatomy
- Hull MA5 & 12: This is a combination of 5 and 12-day period Hull Moving Averages to produce short-term crossover trend signals. MA5 is greater than M12 represents the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario will signal the bearish crossover of the current market trend.
- GMMA Slow: A set of 5 GMMA levels which forms a trend cloud at the main chart window. Price closes above the cloud mean the trend is bullish; price closing below the cloud signals the bearish trend of the market.
20 & 30 EMA: These indicators represent the 20 and 30-day period Exponential Moving Averages to produce intraday crossover trend signals. 20 EMA is greater than 30 EMA signals the bullish crossover and an opposite condition will signal the bearish crossover of the current market trend.
- MACD: An widely popular forex momentum indicator. The MACD bard turn positive with the fast MA (blue) crosses above the slow MA (red) confirms the bullish momentum of the market. An opposite scenario will represent the market momentum as bearish.
Profitable Trend: Buy Parameters
- Price is holding its position above GMMA Slow cloud
- Hull MA5 & 12 plots the bullish crossover
- EMA 20 is greater than EMA 30
- MACD is positive with bullish momentum confirmation
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the GMMA Slow cloud area
- Exit long/take profit whenever Hull MAs produces bearish crossovers.
Profitable Trend: Sell Parameters
- Price is holding its position below GMMA Slow cloud
- Hull MA5 & 12 plots the bearish crossover
- EMA 30 is greater than EMA 20
- MACD is negative with bearish momentum confirmation
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the GMMA Slow cloud area
- Exit short/take profit whenever Hull MAs produces bullish crossovers.