Precise Signals for Trading is a trend-following forex trading system that has been upgraded and balanced with both trend and momentum-based indicators. This combination has been proved as a successful forex trading strategy because of its proven backtest results and simplicity of use as well.
Precise Signals for Trading can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the market. Besides, traders of any nature can be benefited from this tremendous forex trading system cause, it fits great with all sorts of timeframe charts at the MT4 trading platform.
Precise Signals for Trading Overview
After installing the Precise Signals for Trading at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Precise Signals for Trading Anatomy
- 6 and 30 LWMA: A 6 and 30-day Linear Weighted Moving Averages have been used to identify the crossover trend signals of the market. 6 LWMA is greater than 30 LWMA represents the bullish crossover and 30 LWMA moves above the 6 LWMA whenever there is a bearish crossover that signals the bearish trend of the market.
- 2 MA: This is a 2-day Smoothed Moving Average. It has been used to identify short-term swing levels of the market trend. Price closes above its level mean the bullish continuation and close below the 2 MA means the possible initial stage of a bearish thrust.
- Stochastics: A very much popular momentum indicator among professionals. Its value near 20 means the oversold condition of the market. It reaches above 80 represents the overbought condition of the market.
- Accelerator Oscillator: Works as a trend filter. Its value positive means it is validating the current market trend as bullish. A negative A.O confirms the continuation of the bearish thrust of the market.
Precise Signals for Trading: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above the 2MA
- 6 LWMA is greater than the 30 LWMA
- Stochastics bounces upwards from its oversold area
- Accelerator Oscillator remains positive
- Buy triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the 30 LWMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price closes below 2MA of 6 LWMA
Precise Signals for Trading: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below the 2MA
- 6 LWMA is lesser than the 30 LWMA
- Stochastics jumps downwards from its overbought area
- Accelerator Oscillator remains negative
- Sell triggers once all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the 30 LWMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price closes above 2MA of 6 LWMA