The Master Scalping Trading System represents a unique trend-following trading strategy with multi-trade signal filters and momentum oscillators for MT4.
It combines T3-MA with Saher-MA to plot crossover signals. Besides, it brings Heiken Ashi to confirm the current market bias. All the indicators of the system work on multiple timeframes, allowing you to look for short- and long-term trading opportunities.
Apart from the finest trend indicators, this system also includes several momentum oscillators. These tools help you assess the perfect time to enter buy-sell trades. Also, the strategy works in all market conditions and remains steady with its signal accuracy in any trading session.
The Master Scalping Trading System for MT4 applies Heken Ashi and the Saher/T3 MA as the primary trend indicator.
Once you determine the market bias, apply Stochastics, THV RSI, and MRF MACD to confirm the market momentum is in line with the current price trend direction.
Finally, confirm an order using the Genesis and THV4 trend bar signals. These indicators also help you determine key trade exit zones on the chart.
We recommend you avoid trading while the indicators of the system indicate different trend directions at the same moment.
Master Scalping Trading System: Buy Conditions
- Saher MA exceeding the T3 MA
- The Heiken Ashi bars turn white with arrow signals to confirm a bullish market trend
- Stochastics %K and %D plots a bullish crossover near the zero line
- RSI line reverses from the oversold zone
- Genesis and THV4 bars turn green
- MTF MACD bars turn yellow with its signal MA moving above the zero level
Master Scalping Trading System: Sell Conditions
- Saher MA moves below T3 MA
- The Heiken Ashi bars turn red and plot a downward arrow to confirm a bullish market trend
- Stochastics %K and %D enter the 80-100 zone making a bearish crossover
- RSI line rebounds from the overbought level
- Genesis and THV4 bars appear in red
- MTF MACD bars become yellow with its signal MA diving below the zero level