Market Cycles V1 Indicator is a short-term swing trading tool specially used for scalping purposes in a ranging market. It has been observed that this indicator lag s a little but stresses more on the accuracy of the trade signals.
Its modern technique of identifying the swing areas of the market and easy demonstration of trade signals offers advantages to newbie traders.
Market Cycles V1 Indicator is a short-term trading indicator thus suits well with shorter timeframes like M1 to M15 charts of MT4 platforms. Besides, it works on all kinds of forex currency pairs of the financial markets.
Market Cycles V1 Indicator Overview
Download the Indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your chart will appear like the image below:
Market Cycles V1 Indicator Explanation
Market Cycles V1 Indicator applies 3 bands of MAs with different parameters. For bullish swing confirmation, Cycle1 must move above Cycle2 & 3 and the value of all the Cycles must be positive at the same time.
In the opposite way, Cycle1 moves below Cycle2 & 3 plus the value of all the cycles turn negative means market is in a bearish swing level. For better confirmation, you may add moving averages or other trend-following tools along with this scalping indicator for a smoother result.
Also Read: XM Broker Review
Market Cycles: Buy Conditions
- Cycle1 moves above Cycle2 & Cycle3
- The value off the cycles turn positive
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever Cycle1 moves below Cycle2 & 3 carrying a negative value
Market Cycles: Sell Conditions
- Cycle1 moves below Cycle2 & Cycle3
- The value off the cycles turn negative
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever Cycle1 moves above Cycle2 & 3 carrying a positive value