MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy is a great innovation for modern trend following forex traders that shows how a combination of as few as two indicators can produce the trading magic at the market. A lower number of indicators have kept the strategy quite easier and simpler to read and learn that offers a great advantage to newbie traders.
This indicator can be applied to trade any forex currency pair available at the MT4 trading terminal. Moreover, this system perfectly fits with all sorts of timeframe charts.
MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy Overview
After the installation of MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy at your forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy Anatomy
- AMA: It is plotted as a series of dotted lines connected by the indicator slope at the main chart window. Price usually holds above its level and the indicator itself turns blue to signal a bullish trend. On the other hand, if the price keeps closing below its level and the indicator turns into red then signals the bearish trend of the market.
- Rads MACD: This version is the upgraded version world famous forex momentum indicator “MACD”. It turns green and positive in value to signal the bullish momentum. Conversely, it turns red carrying a negative value represents the bearish momentum of the market.
MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy: Buy Parameters
- AMA turns blue and price closes as a bullish bar above its level
- Rads MACD turns green and positive in value
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the AMA level
- Exit long/take profit whenever both AMA and Rads MACD turn red
MACD and AMA Forex MT4 Indicators Based Strategy: Sell Parameters
- AMA turns red and price closes as a bearish bar below its level
- Rads MACD turns red and negative in value
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the AMA level
- Exit short/take profit whenever both AMA and Rads MACD turn positive
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/MACD-and-AMA-Forex-Indicators-Based-Strategy.zip” target=”_self” position=”center”]Free Download MACD and AMA Strategy[/button-green]