Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator MT4 is a momentum based technical indicator. This forex trading indicator is well optimized to trade in forex market environment. During back testing it did pretty well in all forex pairs and it worked well in all market conditions. But this forex trading indicator performed outstandingly well in a trending market environment. I don’t recommend using this indicator in a very small time frame like 5-minute chart in a choppy market. This indicator performs extremely well in a trending market environment so I recommend it to use on trending market on higher time frames like H1, H4, and Daily.
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator Overview
As I already mentioned this indicator is recommended to use on higher time frames and this indicator can be used to trade any currency pairs and commodities too. Based on back testing results I have rated this indicator 9.6/10.
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Number of Indicators||Ratings|
|H1, H4, and Daily||Any||1||9.6/10|
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator Anatomy
This indicator comprises of an oscillator that you can see in the indicator window. In this indicator you can see a thick oscillator and another dotted golden thin oscillator. You can simply ignore the dot to make your trading easier. The bars you see on the main chart are normal candlestick bars. The thick oscillator in the indicator window changes its color to green and red as per the market conditions. Simple trick is to find a trending market and buy when this oscillator becomes green and sell when it becomes red.
Do Not Miss: Radar Signal Trading System
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator: Buy Parameters
- The market you are watching should be going upward.
- Thick oscillator of Kijun Fluction indicator should be green.
- Place your long position when above conditions are met.
- Set your stop loss below the recent swing low.
- Book your profits when the thick oscillator turns red.
Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator: Sell Parameters
- The market you are watching should be going downward.
- Thick oscillator of Kijun Fluction indicator should be red.
- Place your short position when above conditions are met.
- Set your stop loss above the recent swing high.
- Book your profits when the thick oscillator turns green.
Free Download Forex Kijun Fluction Indicator