KG Wave Minor Indicator is a trend-following forex trading indicator, well-known for its simplicity of use and easy demonstrations of its trend signals. Besides signaling for the market trend and possible trading opportunities, this indicator also guides its users through the exits of the market entries.
KG Wave Minor Indicator is quite popular for its versatility as a trend indicator. It can be applied to trade all kinds of financial instruments including forex currency pairs, Cryptocurrencies, stocks, CFDs, and futures. Moreover, it suits all sorts of time frame charts available within the MT4 trading platforms.
KG Wave Minor Indicator Overview
After the installation of the indicator at the MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
KG Wave Minor Indicator: Explanation
KG Wave Minor Indicator plots colored bars at its oscillator window to help traders understanding the value status of the indicator. The bars turn blue carrying a positive value represents the confirmation of the bullish market trend and signals for possible long entries. On the other hand, red bars carrying negative value is considered as the validity of the bearish market trend and signals for potential short entry opportunities. The color of the bars changes after making an entry is considered as the trade exit signal.
Check out: Oracle Momentum Cross Forex Trading Strategy
KG Wave: Buy Parameters
- The indicator plots blue bars above the zero/neutral level
- Price bar closes as a bullish candle at the same time
- Buy triggers at the break of the respective bullish candle’s high
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the indicator starts to plot consecutive red bars
KG Wave: Sell Parameters
- KG Indicator plots red bars below the zero/neutral level
- Price bar closes as a bearish candle at the same time
- Sell triggers at the break of the respective bearish candle’s low
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the indicator starts to plot consecutive blue bars
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/kg-wave-minor-indicator.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download KG Wave Minor Indicator[/button-green]