Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram is a modern trend-following forex trading indicator that provides great versatility and trading flexibility in its application. This histogram tool suits can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and also suits all sorts of timeframe charts within the MT4 forex trading platform.
Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram offers a great simplicity in analyzing the market status and identifying potential trade opportunities. This phenomenal trading tool offers a great advantage for newbie traders.
Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram Overview
Download the indicator and install it on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram Explanation
Kase Permission Stochastic Histogram applies a 14-day price monitoring system along with a 10-day MA for crosschecking the market trend status. The calculation takes place based on close prices but you can choose other options as median, typical, smoothed, and weighted averages for customizing the tool according to your needs.
The Kase Permission bars turn green when the market trend switches into a bullish mode and turns red to signal the bearish trends. For better understanding, the histogram tool plots arrows around the price candles to signify the changes in the market trends.
All you need to do is, follow the arrow direction, match the color of the histogram bars, and pull the trigger accordingly.
Kase Permission: Buy Conditions
- The histogram bars turn into a green color
- Kase permission plots arrows below the price candle pointing upwards
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current low of the market
- Exit long/take profit whenever the bars turn red and a red arrow appears above the price candle
Also Read: RoboForex Broker Review
Kase Permission: Sell Conditions
- The histogram bars turn into a red color
- Kase permission plots arrows above the price candle pointing downwards
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current high of the market
- Exit short/take profit whenever the bars turn green and a blue arrow appears below the price candle