Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System follows the trend following trading method to assist scalper or intraday forex traders to their trading tasks with maximum success. It uses a set of EMAs along with multiple trend filters to maintain higher signal accuracy.
Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs available at the mt4 terminal. Besides, as a short-term trading strategy, it fits great with M5 to H1 timeframe chart.
Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System Overview
After the installation of Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System at your forex MT4 platform, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M5 to H1||Any||6||9.7/10|
Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System Anatomy
- HeikenAshi: It is a widely popular forex trend indicator around the financial markets. It is plotted close to the price bars at the main chart window. It turns yellow and the price is closing above its level means the trend is bullish. Conversely, it turns red and the price is holding its position below the indicator level confirms the trend as bearish.
- 4, 24 & 60 EMA: These are Exponential Moving Averages based on 4, 24 and 60-day parameters. For a bullish trend confirmation, the price must be closed above all EMAs and shorter period EMAs should be above the longer period EMAs. An opposite scenario represents the possible bearish trend signal.
- KusKusStop: It works as a momentum meter that signals the possible length of the market momentums. It is projected upwards when the trend is bullish and for bearish trend, it should be heading downwards.
- Hist-StepMA-Stoch: It signals the trend strength level of the current market. It is also utilized as a filter of trend signals generated by other indicators of the strategy. Hist-StepMA-Stoch value is positive means the trend is bullish and a negative value represents the bearish status of the market trend.
Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System: Buy Parameters
- HeikenAshi is yellow
- Hist-StepMA-Stoch is positive
- KusKusStop heading upwards
- Price closes above all EMAs and HeikenAshi levels
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the HeikenAshi level
- Exit long/take profit whenever HeikenAshi turns red and Hist-StepMA-Stoch turns negative at the same time
Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System: Sell Parameters
- HeikenAshi is red
- Hist-StepMA-Stoch is negative
- KusKusStop heading downwards
- Price closes below all EMAs and HeikenAshi levels
- Sell when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the HeikenAshi level
- Exit short/take profit whenever HeikenAshi turns yellow and Hist-StepMA-Stoch turns positive at the same time
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Isakas-Osentogg-Forex-Trading-System.zip” target=”_self” position=”center”]Free Download Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System[/button-green]
2 thoughts on “Isakas Osentogg Forex Trading System”
sir , im rajan , plz guide me in forex and share trading stratagies
You can follow any of the trend following systems here and practice it in demo. First read some books on basic forex trading babypips.com was my fav.