Instantaneous Trend Line is a crossover based trend-following forex trading indicator. It applies a dual-MA system composed in different parameters in order to come up with effective crossover trend signals. This indicator is admired by newbie traders for its simple chart demonstration and easy trade signal systems.
This indicator is a versatile indicator and offers great flexibility for its traders. For example, it can be applied to trade all kinds of forex currency pairs and also suits all sorts of time frame charts within the Forex MT4 trading platform.
Instantaneous Trend Line Overview
Download and install the indicator on your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, find your trading chart like the image below
Instantaneous Trend Line has been built with two specially parameterized moving averages called Insta 5 and Insta 65. Insta 5 stress on current changes in price action data and signals for the short-term market trends. On the other hand, Insta 65 focuses on long-term changes in price actions and signals for intraday or daily trends. Insta 5 moves above Insta 65 represents the bullish crossover signal. Oppositely, Insta 65 value is greater than Insta 5 means it is a bearish crossover signal. Once a crossover is confirmed, a trade can be entered along with the crossover direction. You can exit the trade whenever you counter an opposite crossover signal to your trade direction.
Also Read: Exness Review
Instantaneous Trend Line: Buy Condition
- Insta 5 is greater than Insta 65
- Price candle closes above the Insta 5 level
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the Insta 65 level
- Exit long or take profit whenever the indicator plots a bearish crossover signal
Instantaneous Trend Line: Sell Condition
- Insta 65 is greater than Insta 5
- Price candle closes below the Insta 5 level
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the Insta 65 level
- Exit short or take profit whenever the indicator plots a bullish crossover signal