Impulse MACD Indicator has been widely accepted by Forex trend following traders since its development and release at the market. Reading the signals of this indicator is so easy that anybody who has basic idea about famous Forex indicator MACD can use it as well. This is much upgraded and updated than its previous version.
It is a good fit for all kind of timeframe charts thus, from scalpers to intraday or day traders, anybody can add this indicator to their current strategy for a better filter of the Forex trend and the better Forex trading signal as well. Besides, this amazing tool suits with any Forex currency pairs which brings more freedom for regular Forex traders.
Impulse MACD Indicator Overview
After the installation of Impulse MACD Indicator at your mt4 trading terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
This indicator uses a double filter itself to judge the trend and generate the trade signal. It has a moving average line and histogram bars to keep the filtering process smooth. For a bullish trend signal, the MACD moving average moves above its zero parameter and the MACD bars closes above the moving average line with a rising pattern. On the other hand, for a bearish trend singal, the bars closes below the moving average line when the line itself crosses below the zero level carrying a neative value already.
MACD Based other Indicator: MACD Cross Indicator
Impulse MACD Indicator: Buy Parameters
- MACD moving average crosses and stays above the zero level
- MACD bars closes above the moving average line
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met with a bullish breakout
- Set stop loss below the signaling candle’s low
- Exit long whenever both MACD moving average and its bars returns closer to the zero parameter again (to the downwards)
Impulse MACD Indicator: Sell Parameters
- MACD moving average crosses and stays below the zero level
- MACD bars closes below the moving average line
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met with a bearish breakout
- Set stop loss above the signaling candle’s high
- Exit short whenever both MACD moving average and its bars returns closer to the zero parameter again (to the upwards)